I'm Blogging!




Yes, I'm finally blogging! So glad to be here too, after many false starts and ups and downs (son in background snickering at low tech mom.) Persistent I am. I'm having a good organizing weekend, getting my "papercraft studio" (my space in the basement!) in order. Here's a little chipboard coaster book I created for my niece who just turned one. I love the bright colors of the Bella Flor papers and how easy it was to personalize the cover (the alphabet stickers come with the paper.) Now I'm thinking.....I need to make a "boy" book for my nephew who just turned 3---maybe an alphabet book that he can play with (I will definitely have to Mod Podge (seal and protect) the pages!)






3 comments:

Mary Leeson said...

Oh Pam, so excited for you joining blogworld! Your blog is wonderful and what a great photo of you! Can't wait to see what else you'll be sharing. Bless ya~

Jen said...

Cute book!

Rita Kegg said...

Congrats Pam!! Nice job!! Blessings Rita

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates