Started my Christmas scrapbook


I finally started this little 8x8 Christmas scrapbook Friday evening. (Thanks Peggy, Marilee,Celia, Julia, and Sarah for joining me for a fun evening!) I used the Merry Wishes paper collection from The Angel Company. (It's 12x12 cardstock that I cut up into strips, rectangles, etc. so it really stretches.)The letter stickers come with the paper, so this page came together in a few minutes, and everything coordinates. I like using an 8x8 scrapbook for a theme book like this---I'm planning on two page spreads for each year--a page with one or two special photos, and a page for journaling some special things about that season. Starting this now, I should have it ready to set out for the holidays. Stay tuned for more pages....

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates