Will You Sponsor Businge?



This is Businge, who lives in Uganda. As a sponsor with Compassion International, (a WONDERFUL Christian child sponsorship organization), I have volunteered to help find Businge a sponsor by October 26. Will you be able to help him? I personally know the blessings that come with sponsoring a child and would love to tell you more about it. It is a blessing and a joy that I can't even describe. Children receive Christian training, schooling to help them break the poverty cycle, food and supplemental nutrition, and a wonderful sponsor (you?) who will write to them, care about and pray for them. I would love to tell you about some of the incredible letters I have received through our sponsorship. I do NOT want to send his packet back without a sponsor (which I will have to do by Oct.26 if I don't find him one.) He is waiting and hoping. Sponsorship is just $32.00 a month, and they do SO much with this small amount. Please consider it. Email me if you would like more info, and please pray for Businge! Thanks!!

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates