Thankful...







I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I had a beautiful day with family (happy birthday Natalie and thank you, Peggy, for the incredible food!) and so much fun playing with our 5 month old niece, Cossette. I think I am more thankful this year than I have ever been, and I am appreciating all of the blessings in my life more than ever before. Our tradition for today is to put up the Christmas tree and decorations--- one of the most fun days of the year.



I made the pink card, above, for Cossette's dedication day (but she just received it yesterday!) I used the Blessed With stamp set from The Angel Company and some little faux jewels I picked up in the scrapbooking department of a local store. They are so nice for "bling" on all of my "girly" projects.


The little "faux keychain" above was for my beautiful niece in college, Natalie. (I called it this because I I don't think it would actually hold up well in a purse! More suitable to hang in her room!) Yes, this is a chipboard coaster again! I'm using these for everything I make lately. I used the soon to be retired stamp set, You-nique (I have used this constantly) and the versatile Tag Tidbits set, which seems to have a saying for every occasion there is. I punched a hole with the Crop-a-dile and placed the keyring through it. I also used circle punches to frame out the saying. And, of course, some faux rhinestone bling!
Well, I'm off to decorate!
Please leave a comment so I know you were here!

1 comments:

S. Holland said...

Love the jewels and the color combo. Your cards look crisp, neat and simple.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates