Christmas Album Page

Well, the Christmas season is officially over, but I'm having so much fun working on the little Christmas album I started months ago, using pictures from Christmases past. Oh, memories!! (That's what scrapbooking is all about, right?) (It's an 8x8 Linen album from The Angel Company.) Here's a VERY simple page. I just wove a few strips of the paper to make a simple border. (I love simple---I want the focus to be on the photo--plus I don't have time for elaborate.) I hand lettered the name, but it could have been even more easily done with the alphabet stickers that come with the paper collection. Try this border idea!

2 comments:

Heather Devino said...

Very pretty. I love how you wrote the title by hand. Do you do calligraphy? It's just beautiful!

Mary Leeson said...

What a cute SB page, Pam. What a "cutie" girl you have! And I like your calligraphy...pretty neat!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates