God's goodness...

Here's a card I made for a recent swap. (Thank you for hosting it Brenda!) I especially love the wording on the front. I had fun sponging with an oval template that I made with my Coluzzle . I was reminded of this technique recently when I was visiting another blog---(blogger, please remind me who you are, so I can give you credit!), and it is a technique I used in my earlier stamping days. I've been enjoying some of those earlier techniques (I am even thinking about making some "shaving cream paper" again!) Whaaaat? Ok, some of you know what I am talking about. Fun and soothing to the frazzled soul! But the wording on this card is even more soothing! Click the picture for a larger view.

1 comments:

Curls Studio said...

What is your shaving cream paper technique?

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates