Flip Flop Book


Yes, this is a real pair of flip flops! (Little girl size!) I made this little accordian book for a friend's daughter. (There is an even cuter one, made with felt flip flops, up at the TAC website (a blog called "savvy projects for people on the go") , made by TAC's founder and CEO, Mischelle Smith. Hers will hold more photos and is much less bulky than mine! You can see hers here http://tinyurl.com/6gz3lw (There are some other fun projects there also.) We both used the same paper collection for our books. It really lends itself to summery projects like these. (It's called Tutti Frutti and is a heavyweight 12x12 paper.) (As always, you can click on these photos to make them bigger.) Now I'm looking all around, trying to decide what else I can make a little book out of!

2 comments:

Heather Devino said...

Hey girl! Your flip flop book is SO cute! Thanks for the comments on my blog. Sorry I haven't kept in touch very well. I've been so busy with scrapbooking, work, and life in general. Thanks for the award. That was sweet of you. I would like to participate but I have a hard time just keeping up with posting my pages and stuff. Hey, are you planning to go to seminar this year? I'm torn.

Pam said...

Thanks Heather! I've been really busy too, and haven't been keeping in touch either! You're welcome for the award! I didn't want you to feel obligated to participte, so that's no problem! I'm still not 100% sure about seminar--we are probably going to be house hunting, so I may not. But maybe!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates