Happy Wednesday!

Here's a little flower to brighten your day! My sweet niece---I love how her little curls pop out from the headband! No matter what is going on in life, I just have to smile at sweet pictures like this. (Those of you who know me well, know that I am a little bit photography obsessed.) I'm sure she is seeing spots from all of the flashes. (And, no, I didn't plan for her binky to match her headband!)

Now here's a card I made for another sweet niece, who is in college. I haven't had tons of time for complex designs, but I like the simplicity and colors of this card and the bling! Click the picture to see the details.(Hang in there, Natalie! We're proud of you!)

1 comments:

Mary Leeson said...

LOVE this card! Love the words, love the colors....TFS!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates