Happy Mother's Day

I apologize for not posting for a bit. As Mother's Day is this Sunday, I want to send a Happy Mother's Day greeting to all of you moms and remember and honor my sweet mom here too. We lost Mom 6 years ago, but the memory of the special person she was will always be with us. My mom was one of those people who touched people's hearts, even when she didn't know them well. She was a truly selfless person, full of love for everyone, always looking beyond any negativity in a person, to see the good in them. And she would be upset with me if I didn't give God the glory for that! She was full of faith and love, and I was fortunate to have a mom like her! (This is a photo of my mom with me on my wedding day, almost 20 years ago!)

The card is one of the first cards I made for my mom, years ago, when I had just started making cards. Neither the technique, nor the design are fantastic, but as you can see from this picture, she loved it (and the thought behind it) enough to frame it in a vintage frame and display it proudly. So, if you have a little bit of time, make your mom a pretty card. It won't matter if the design is simple or the craftmanship is not perfect--your mom will love and cherish it and the love inside it.

0 comments:

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates