Have you noticed....

I seem to repeat projects? What can I say, when I like a project, I make variations. Here's another gratitude journal I made by altering a composition book. (There's another one a few posts back. The composition books are cheap right now, so grab a few. Have a copy store cut them in half. Hey, make several--everyone can use a gratitude journal.) I used the same paper for my little wedding scrapbook (that I finally made after almost 20 YEARS of marriage.) I've been thinking, these would make nice little travel journals too. Now I just need to TRAVEL. I think it's time to plan a trip (but that's a topic for another day.) Hopefully I can manage at least a trip to the pool within the next week! Summer is ending WAY too fast.

4 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

I do the same thing- when I happen on to a good design-I use every different paper and stamp that I have!

Michi, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Pam!

THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment! These beaded cards were fun to do . . . they're from http://www.stitchingcards.com

I'm really loving this BEAUTIFUL book you made! It's so cheerful and well designed!!! I LOVE it!!!

egt said...

Just found your blog through sits! Awesome! How do you cut the composition books in half? You said a copy store...like Kinkos?

Have a great day!!

Pam said...

Thank you!! Yep, our Kinkos cuts them in half. It didn't cost much either. (The first person at the counter looked at me a little funny, but then another Kinkos person came up and said "of course we can do that.")Just took a minute.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates