Merry Christmas!


I hope you are all enjoying the season and staying peaceful and calm throughout all of the hustle and bustle! I spent yesterday evening making some gifts and cards, but don't have photos of them to post YET. I'm going to get some photos of them today to show you. Here, though, are some photos to make you smile. My niece and nephew--I had so much fun photographing them under their tree last Saturday. (Note the candy bribes in their hands!) Aren't they sweet? Enjoy the "little things" this Christmas season! I am! And I'm soaking up the biggest gift of all--God's amazing love for me and all of us. Wow, do I LOVE Christmas!

2 comments:

Mary Leeson said...

Beautiful kids and pictures. Thanks for dropping by my giveawy post on my blog...sounds like you're really blessed with your kids. That is just wonderful!!

Pam said...

Thanks so much Mary!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates