A Challenge--Make a photo card


Well, a couple of challenges actually. See this sweet, adorable cat? (I'm just a tiny bit biased--she's mine.) She's taking time to smell the flowers. LET'S ALL DO THAT MORE OFTEN. Now, another challenge to myself this week is to create a card using this photo. I have been wanting to incorporate photos into my papercrafts for some time, apart from the obvious scrapbook layouts and mini books. Maybe stamp a border around the edges of the photo. (I hear Stazon ink works for this.) Or stamp the greeting directly onto it. Or maybe just layer it with some pretty papers. For this particular card, I will find some cardstock in my stash that coordinates with the colors in the photo (just as I would do for a scrapbook layout) and try to get inspired. My challenge to you is to find (or take) a photo that you love and create a card with it. Then send it to someone to bless you both!

6 comments:

Lemonlime said...

Hi. Saw you on SITS and thought I'd say hello. You have a nice blog.

Meaghan said...

stopping by from SITS...LOVE your kitty rubbing up against the flower...guess someone knows how to stop and smell the flowers ;)

Also, I wanted to invite you to my raffle on Spirit Jump. $1 for 1 ticket and each week (starting Sundays) we have new prizes like airline tickets, grills, jewelry...All $ goes to fight cancer.

http://www.spiritjump.com
Twitter @spiritjump

sophiesmama said...

Love your blog and your cards are gorgeous! You're very talented. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Mary

Jane said...

Cute photo of the kitty! And great Blot too! I'm following design blogs today. Come visit me when you get a chance!

Kara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

That is one of the cutest kitty pictures that I have ever seen! Love it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohmygosh! I LOVE your cat!!!! Very pretty indeed!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates