Wishing you...

Here's a card that can have just about any greeting inside. Today, the inside of this card would read, "Wishing you a day inside with air conditioning." It's 99 degrees here today. (And, I am INSIDE.) You can put just about any greeting inside though. It's a simple card--I just dry embossed the background with an embossing folder and chalked over the design (I used a Q-tip!) I punched a scalloped oval, stamped the Wishing you... on it, and attached it with a foam dot so it sits up a bit. (I inked the little scallops a little first.) Added a few little blingy gems and adhered it all to a pink card. Really simple, but nice I think. (This isn't the best photo, but you can still click it to see the detail if you like.)


Now, here's a shot of my little niece, taken at her "dance party" birthday last Saturday. Isn't she precious? (I officially have the most adorable nieces of all time--several of them.) She even had her own outdoor dance floor, with balloons galore. Her name for the day was "DJ Cozy." Thanks for the great day Cozy!

7 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Love the card, Pam and your niece is adorable!
Blessings,
Mary

Greetings from Guatemala said...

visiting from SITS. Enjoyed reading your blog. Love the card. Stay cool!!! :-) Your niece is precious. Blessings!

Jesslikesstuff said...

Hey, thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Your work is beautiful and omg how sweet is that pink tutu on your neice?! SO SWEET!!!!!!! Great blog. I will be back!

Aloha, Kim said...

Love the card, Pam and your nice is very cute!
Blessings & Aloha,
Kim

sophiesmama said...

Hi Pam, I have something for you over at my blog.
Hugs,
Mary

Melissa said...

The card is so pretty! I have the same Cuttlebug embossing folder. :)

Stopping by from SITS.

Rose said...

well aren't you Ms. Crafty! I will have to get some ideas from you... and then maybe I can do them in my spare time!
Spare time? maybe in 10 years...
LOL
cute ideas!

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sheet Music You Can Print Immediately

Find Easter sheet music to print instantly at Virtual Sheet Music
Clickin' Moms >
Free Craft Ideas Free craft ideas patterns and projects. Find craft ideas for kids and the holidays, scrapbooking articles and layouts, sewing patterns and candle making instructions.

Template Brought by :

blogger templates